IT innovations to help you fall in love with IT, again.
Business demands on your IT environment causing some tension? Trying to balance IT needs with business demands around everything from business PCs to cloud computing? Feeling vulnerable about client security, or how to deal with the ‘data explosion’?
Check out this online event, and we’ll introduce you to new technologies and unique approaches to help you restore the harmony in your IT and business relationships.
Join Intel IT leaders and participating companies HP, Lenovo, Absolute Software, Citrix, and Symantec for a morning packed with the latest technology, expert advice and demos.
- Keynote: Better Together: Rich Client PCs and Cloud Computing by Malcolm Harkins, VP, Information Technology Group, Chief Information Security Officer, General Manager, Information Risk and Security
- Exhibition Hall Showcase
- Business PC Innovations – Expert Panel
- Cloud: IT Motivators and Business Benefits
- Business PC Innovations – Demo Presentations
- Rethinking Information Security to Improve Business Agility
Here is just some of the helpful advice you can expect from the Intel IT practitioners:
- There really is someone out to get you – or at least your data. Learn why the bad guys and new technology have Intel IT rethinking security.
- Conquer the paranoia of desktop virtualization and other new client technologies including Trusted Execution Technology (TXT), Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VTD), Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) and Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Learn the latest strategies for dealing with client vulnerabilities (we’re not talking about your end-users here).
- Find out how to make it a win-win when the business guys ask for cloud computing.
Register Now, and then join us for this free online event. You will walk away with new ways to restore harmony in your IT and business relationships.